Friday 4 September 2020

I AM BACK

 I have not posted for a while now on this platform for obvious reasons: I have been busy with my Ph.D. work, which is quite demanding because of the workload. I must take classes, and I also must teach at the same time. The life of a Ph.D. student is quite a demanding one, so I had to focus my attention on it to make the best out of it. Now, I am a little bit freer with my time because I am all about my dissertation. This fact does not mean that I have all the time in the world. It only means that my professors no longer give me deadlines. It means that I set the deadlines for myself,  follow my pace, and I make my plans on how to write and finish the chapters of my dissertation, which is a different ball game from when you are taking classes at the Ph.D. level. As such, I have more control over my time right now. Thus, I am going to be doing some writing about a lot of things that are on my mind.

I will be talking about myself. I will share things about myself that boarder around my academics, relationships, spiritual experiences, how I ended up doing my Ph.D. in the USA, and so on. I will be talking about pidgin and Creole linguistics, where I major. I will also be talking about faith in Christ Jesus, also my experience about coming and staying in the US to study both the negative and challenging experiences that I had to go through, my pains, my struggles, and my eventual triumph. I will also be giving information about the possibilities and scholarship opportunities that are available to come to study in the US. I might even drop some French lessons and expressions to the delight of my former and present students. These and more are just some of the things that will be uploaded on this platform.

I will also be sharing my thoughts on other platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube channels. I wish to reach out to a lot of people to share my experience to help others successfully navigate their way through life. If I knew the things that I knew right now some ten years ago or even 20 years ago, I would have gone farther than where I am now, and I would have been able to avoid some pains that I experienced along the way. However, I am grateful to God for all that I went through because he was with me through it all, and they made me a wiser person. Thus, I want to share my life experience and expertise that I have gained with others for their benefit. It is the least that I could do.

I intend to share whatever I know is going to be profitable too many people out there who do not know as much as I do about specific areas of life. So, feel free to follow my post and contribute by giving your comments. Remember to be respectful, and please do not attack anybody with your comments. Constructive criticisms are allowed but not attacks. However, as you criticize, remember to proffer solutions to any problem that you have observed.

God blesses!    

22 comments:

  1. This is great. looking forward to learn alot from these publications

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to many especially me.I am looking forward to learning from all that will be shared on
    Via this platform and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly excited and pleased about this Sir. Thank you for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Jimoh. Looking forward to seeing your blogs and I hope it will be impactful to me as an individual. All the best. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ��looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JayB, Good one. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one my prof
    Sir, I look forward to gain from your wealth of knowledge and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am honestly looking forward to this, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pray that God gives you more strength and grace to carry on with this good work. You are and always will be a role model to me. God bless you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Thank you so much for this platform sir. We look forward to more insightful contents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Sounds good and I am very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raphael Ogbemudia9 September 2020 at 05:14

    This is wonderful! I can't wait to learn a great deal from it. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome sir, looking forward to reading more posts from you

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome sir. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  16. I look forward to the posts. I am sure it will be value packed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice one from an inspiring leader. Good job.

    ReplyDelete